Professional Employer OrganizationYour Competitive Edge For Talent Recruiting & Retention
Small and mid-size businesses can offer Fortune 500 benefits and fully equipped Human Resources and Compliance department.
A Wealth of Advantages
Advantages of using a PEO include:
- Reducing overall costs
- More cost effective payroll solutions
- Better technology
- Security with compliance
- More time to improve your business
The Power of Partnership
A Professional Employer Organization, or PEO, pools together small to medium-sized companies to offer benefits and services similar to much larger, deeper resourced companies.
High Performance of the PEO
Small businesses that use a PEO:
less likely to go out of business
lower employee turnaround
Put your company in power with a PEO
A PEO gives your company a competitive advantage, positioning you alongside larger, more deeply resourced companies to offer benefits that may be attractive for recruiting and retaining top talent.
- No matter the size of your business, you’re required to follow the same set of rules & regulations set forth by the Department of Labor. Large companies are protected from liabilities and compliance issues by utilizing HR departments and can therefore focus on core economic growth.
- By using a PEO, you are in a co-employment arrangement, which allows the PEO provider to take on most of the liability for your company. For example, the PEO is likely to pay out all workers compensation as well as assume responsibility for any compliance violations. Furthermore, your company will be provided with an HR representative and equipped with a fully-functional payroll system.
A PEO will stay up to date on all legislation pertaining to your business, helping to avoid fines from administrative and legislative changes. The PEO assumes full liability for any fines incurred while under the plan resulting in reduced liability for business owners.
The PEO allows small businesses to qualify for up to 18 medical insurance plans with multiple companies and provides supplemental plans not otherwise available to them.
Your business advantages
Reduce Overall Costs
Because work is outsourced, the cost of having to pay and maintain in-house operational teams like human resources is reduced. Save on the cost of insurance and get more benefits at reduced negotiated prices.
More cost effective payroll solutions
PEO companies in New York will take care of admin and payroll duties so that you don’t have to.
Enjoy the latest technology and human resources information systems that are more expensive than many small to medium businesses could otherwise afford.
Security with compliance
With a PEO company you’ll be up-to-date with the latest laws and compliances related to your business. Avoid fines for compliance violations.
More time to improve your business
PEO companies take care of all the fine details and red tape so that business owners can fully focus on company growth rather than managing compliance.
Fortune 500 Benefits for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
A Professional Employer Organization puts the deep resources of large companies to work for you. In addition to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and Administration and support, tap into a wealth of advantages that keeps you focused on your business.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental plans
- Voluntary Life
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Colonial Life®
- Health Advocate™
Financial Savings Plans
- Plan Audits and 5500 Tax Filings
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Parking and Transit Plan
Compliance and Risk Management
- Shared responsibilities and liabilities with the PEO provider
- Risk and compliance experts track thousands of annual HR regulation changes, Health Care Reform, etc.
- I-9 Compliance Assistance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Legal Defense Benefits
- Resources for Federal & State Regulations
- Ongoing Regulatory Updates*
- Employment Forms & Posters
- New Hire Reporting
- Employment Verification & Records
- Social Security Number Verification Report
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration
- Reduce Administrative Hassle
- Employment Handbooks (Limits company liability)
- Employee Relations Programs
- Performance Management
- Compensation Planning
- Training Programs
- Job Descriptions
- Payroll Accrual & Tracking
- W-2 Administration
- Support in reporting wages to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Extensive Job-Costing
- Customized Deposit Options
- Additional Services
- Employment tax withholding, administration and filing
- Wage garnishments
- Cashpay Debit Card
ProActive Planning Partners is an independent Investment Advisory firm in New York committed to your well-being. We provide customized wealth management and financial planning services for clients in all phases of life.
© ProActive Planning Partners. Advisory Services offered through Fortitude Advisory Group, LLC